The following rules and regulations have been formulated for the safety and well-being of all tenants of the Building. Strict adherence to these rules and regulations is necessary to guarantee that every tenant will enjoy a safe and undisturbed occupancy of its premises. Any violation of these rules and regulations by Tenant shall constitute a default by Tenant under the Lease. The rules and regulations are as follows:
- No Smoking is allowed inside the buildings.
- No tenant or employee of tenant may possess or consume illegal substances while on the property.
- No tenant or employee of tenant may violate any Local, State or Federal Statutes while on the property.
- No tenant or employee of tenant may possess firearms, explosives or weapons while on the property.
- Tenant shall not obstruct or encumber or use for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the Premises any sidewalk, entrance, passage, court, elevator, vestibule, stairway, corridor, hall or other part of the Building not exclusively occupied by Tenant. No bottles, parcels or other articles shall be placed, kept or displayed on window ledges, in windows or in corridors, stairways or other public parts of the Building. Tenant shall not place any showcase, mat or other article outside the Premises.
- Landlord shall have the right to control and operate the public portions of the Building and the facilities furnished for common use of the tenants, in such manner as Landlord deems best for the benefit of the tenants generally. Tenant shall not permit the visit to the Premises of persons in such numbers or under such conditions as to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the entrances, corridors, elevators and other public portions or facilities of the Building by other tenants. Tenant shall coordinate in advance with Landlord's property management department all deliveries to the Building so that arrangements can be made to minimize such interference. Tenant shall not permit its employees and invitees to congregate in the elevator lobbies or corridors of the Building. Canvassing, soliciting and peddling in the Building are prohibited, and Tenant shall cooperate to prevent the same.