Trinity Centre is cleaned Monday through Friday from approximately 6:00 p.m. until around 11:00 p.m. The janitorial company maintains quality standards while utilizing cleaning products and methods that reduce adverse impacts on public health and the environment. The cleaning chemicals, products and equipment used either meet or exceed the EPA's published guidelines, or have been certified as environmentally preferable by Green Seal or the Carpet and Rug Institute.
The following are services regularly provided by our Night Cleaning staff on an as-needed basis at no additional cost to our tenants:
- All waste baskets and other waste receptacles emptied.
- All outdoor ashtrays are emptied and thoroughly cleaned.
- Cleared desk tops are dusted (papers on desk surfaces will not be disturbed).
- All horizontal surfaces that can be reached without a ladder are dusted.
- Drinking fountains and sinks are cleaned, polished, and sanitized.
- Carpeted areas are vacuumed.
- Non-carpeted areas are swept.
- Hard surfaced floors are spot damp mopped.
- Resilient tile floors are machine stripped, refinished, and buffed annually.
- Green Cleaning.